'Environmentally Responsible' Sadie's Solutions Company - (Sadies Corporation p/l in July 2010)
- Sadie's Solutions Company, was established in 2002 with a mission to produce 'Healthy-Home' Cleaning Solutions free of harmful chemicals.
- The owners participated in the research & development of compositions for every-day healthy home cleaning products.
- The principal objective was to select raw materials that are renewable, bio-degradable and environ-responsible in relationship with soil, water and air environment.
- Sadies did not want family & friends to use cheap mass produced 'Established Label' products, containing corrosives & nasty chemicals; it is a well known fact that chemical cleaners frequently in contact with your skin, eventually enter the blood and affect your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Sadie's decided to provide 'Every Day Use Cleaning Products' as free-as-possible from harmful ingredients; safe products that every family or household can afford.
"AChangingWorld&Attitude" instigates the formation of
Sadie's Commercial 'Cleaning Products & Process'
The need to establish Sadie's Commercial Division is due to demand in two sectors.
- Regular customers requested that Sadies added 'Bulk-Buying' of Laundry Wash, Liquid Hand Wash, Dish Washing Liquid, General Purpose, & Safe Sanitizer Cleaner to the product range.
- Sadie's Commercial customer base recognised the work-safe advantage, of cleaning staff able to use Sadie's products without fear of nasty harmful chemicals.
Early in 2008, Sadie's were invited to participate in a program identified as 'Safe and Sustainable Indoor Cleaning Project'.
- Sadie's contribution as a Research, Manufacture & Distribution company, with knowledge & evidence of safe and environmentally responsible products, assisted by providing 'commercial & technical confidential information', towards the research assessment criteria.
- The pending release of the Independent Review has caused an increased and growing interest in Sadies products.... Individuals & Organisations are invited to request a copy via email@example.com
Commercial cleaning organisations AND Businesses looking at new (CLEAN-GREEN / Environ-Responsible)cleaning process [material & methods], give cause to formalise Sadie's Commercial Division.
July 2010, Sadies Solutions Company was incorporated & formed Sadies Corporation Pty Ltd.
"Sadie's have the Environmental-Responsible Solutions"